Posted: November 19th, 2022
“Environmental hygiene, knowledge and cleaning practice preventing infections”
1. The problem. What is the focus?
2. The significance of the problem in terms of patient outcomes. What from your problem? Or what statistics document this is a problem? You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
3. PICOT ( patient, intervention, comparison, outcome, and (sometimes) time)question in support of the group topic.
4. State the purpose. describe? This is similar to a problem statement. The purpose of this is to . . .
5. Identify the type of question being asked (therapy, prognosis, meaning, etc.).
6. What is the best type of evidence to answer that question (e.g., RCT, cohort study, qualitative study, etc.)?
7. and results.
8. Databases used (start with the CU library). Link your search with the above.
9. Refinement decisions. As you did your search, what decisions did you make in refinement to get your required articles down to a reasonable number for review? Were any limits used? If so, what?
10. Identification of two (2) most relevant articles ( within the last 5 years).
you can use the article below and another one on infection control!!!
RUBRIC posted below as well!!
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.